Jewish pluralism ~ progressive Judaism ~ Outreach and a welcoming Judaism ~ Inter-faith relationships ~ Jewish Patrilineal (Equilineal) Descent ~ Religion and State in Israel

ZaraMart

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Moving Home

Dear Reader,

The contents of this blog and my blogging activities have been migrated over to my new self-hosted WordPress blog at:

Maskil

I will therefore not be posting any further updates here, although the blog and its original contents will remain in place indefinitely.

Cafe Birkenreis retains its own distinct category on Maskil, and even its own feed, if you’re only interested in this aspect of my writing.

If you’ve subscribed by means of a feed reader, you should continue to receive updates seamlessly. If you’re not already a subscriber, please consider signing up to receive updates via e-mail, feed, FriendFeed or Twitter.

Please contact me at the following e-mail address for any comments, feedback or suggestions: maskil at maskil dot info.

Looking forward to seeing you at my new blogging home!

Regards,

“Maskil”

No comments: